Getting your child’s eyes checked is so important. In this video I not only share why it’s important but some stories of the impact not having your child’s eyes checked can have on their learning. While you may think this is an obvious tip, the truth is it is often overlooked until your child is having obvious challenges. Be proactive and get your child’s eyes checked today!
- Why You Need a Vision Statement
- Things to Consider When Reviewing Your Child’s IEP
- 3 Things You Need to Do With Your Child’s Assessments
- From Paper to Digital: Another Organizing Option
- Being Organized = Being Prepared
- Know Who You Need to Communicate With
- Get Your Child’s Eyes Checked
- Your Child Needs Support At School
- Advocating feels like you’re in a Star Wars game.
- Is it really misbehaviour?